Saturday, June 9, 2007

KL TrIp,DaY 04 (SuNwaY LaGooN)

It's the last day of my KL Trip. Our station for today is Sunway Lagoon. After having the delicious breakfast,Nasi Lemak that bought by Nicole's mom, we travel to Sunway with very excited mood.
(Thanks Nicole's mom for treat us the breakfast)

After park our cars at Sunway Piramid, We run to the entrance of Sunway. While on the way we run to the entrance,we can see the very nice scene of Sunway Lagoon.


We are not rushing time because our special guess not yet reached.So we just enjoy the beautiful scene first. While Im watching the nice scene of Sunway Lagoon...
SUDDENLY!When I look besides, Im shock! Got 2 ghost beside me!!!!

Here they are! so 爱美! scared become dark~(actually we still a bit far away from the entrance)

When I look down,1 more funny thing. Our small kid wears a pair of very nice slipper.

Try guess who is it urself la...(I cannot tell,I still wan alive)

Our special guess call us said that he may late,so ask us go buy tickets 1st. For not wasting the beautiful scene, we took a family photos b4 we went to buy the tickets.

We had blocked the beautiful scenery...aiksss

When we reached the entrance, I find out a very very very excited game.

May be u feel it's just 2 pillars.

But actually it is....

G-Force X...
U will need to sit in the the "ball" tat hang using the 2 pillars. It'll throw u to the sky in a very short period. The speed is faster than F1. It's so so excited and I'd make decision to play it. But after I ask the price, it need rm30 per person. Due to the extremely high price, I'd change my mind and decided to play it for next time after the price is decrease.

While they bought the tickets, I walked around to take some photos.

They still asking which ticket should we bought.All looked up to see the price except jaffrey. I think he stared on the gal tat sell tickets...

Entrance(Ishhh!cannot get good angle)

Finally we got our tickets.
TRANSFORM!!!

WE all in one again. U can noe which 1 is my hand easily..:Þ

Yosh! Our watch model~

After Transform...

While waiting our special guess, we found out there got 1 souvenir shop tat sell many beautiful things... So...We take photos again. (Where also can take photo =.=" )

Cute cute... (bluek!!! so geli when c i act cute)

Jaffrey and I(dun said i din post ur pic liao ya!!!)


Ready....

Jump...

Jaffrey : "Aiya!U block my face eh!!!!"
CT : "Opps,paiseh~"
Jaffrey : "U go take photo!" (>.<)
CT : "ala...ala"


Yeah! Success! We are Flying!!!

Yo!!! HappY HappY Jump! CT's face so cute...haha!


"Tahan!!!"


Nian You : "Eh! Got pirate ship!"
Jian : "Yeah, I know!"
SaM : "Let's go!"
Jian : "Erm...I think to play,but it's not normal pirate ship, It rotate 360 degree, Im feeling dizzy now although not yet play!"
Nicole : "Yameh? Who wan go with me???"
(=.=)"'

At last,3 guys except that miao~ accompany her go play it. Nicole dun tight her hair , her hair 飘来飘去 when the ship rotate to the top. All worried about her but she still dun care and shouting there. We doubt she is a girl o not....


After we played the next game,roller coaster. Finally our special guess reached!

Is him...Chai Siang!

It's the time for us to play the wet game,Waters of Africa. It's so nice and excited. We are so happy when we are in wet. But not much game can be played there . So we just play awhile, and for the dry game. I played all the excited game except the Ge-force X... It's too expensive.

When we want to play the wet ride, i named it "wet roller coaster"...haha... For can show off in front of gal,i try to jump over rail to queue for the game. But when i jump, my knee knock on the wooden rail and the rail vibrate so strong. Luckily it's not break. But i noe my leg will break 1st b4 it break. All ppl stared on me tat time and my frens all laugh. Really malu sial!!!
For few days later,my knee from purple colour,become black,den red. But till now still not yet recover all.

This is how my knee look after 2 days


It's just 6pm,but the park will close soon. So we just change the clothes and go have our dinner. before we out the park, we have our photo session again... :Þ






My new pet


Jian had become "Ming Ge"
(My camera put on dustbin when take this pic) >.<

After taking photos,i feel so hungry and "halau" all of them go for having our dinner. This is 3rd time I have my dinner at in this month.
Here are the flavor for the chicken

I still choose back my favorite,Extra Hot Peri-Peri. Actually I wan to choose Extra Extra Hot Peri-Peri. But it's not in the menu.
For make the chicken more delicious and spicy...I put extra ingredient...

FLAMING HOT PERI-PERI SAUCE

Here some picture while waiting for our dinner

Jian like "korek hidung" behind

Prove that we at


Chai Siang And I (Cant see my eyes when I smile..swt)

After having our dinner, we go walk around at Sunway Piramid,it's shopping time again!

Ming Jie's "conquest"

Cute???i found them at pet shop

It's very late at night and the shopping center will close soon. We decided went to "Small Genting" yam cha and send Chai Siang bek home. It's a very far distance from Sunway to his house. My leg very very pain when drive there. My leg bluntness that time. But I not dare to tell the passengers. They actually in dangerous tat time...hahaha
Here the night view we take when yam cha

U can see the Twin Tower actually like "Jagung"

After yam cha,I ask jaffrey drive bek coz i really tired. I fall asleep once reached nicole's home while they still chat till next morning...


GooD Night...

The End of my KL TrIp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!


my web blog: tucson medical weightloss