Saturday, June 23, 2007

HappY Week

Already 1 week no update my blog ald. Coz i busy wif my enjoy life in 1st week of trimester. I already go back Bukit Beruang on last Friday to clean my room and whole house also.

Then next day,I have a bbq at my fren's house. We played happily till midnight. Next morning,we have our breakfast at McD. We all not eat till full,but is talk nonsense till full there.

Monday,played badminton with my course mate. Then nite,go eat "O Jian" at Bunga Raya.

Tuesday bbq again at Chrystal house. Her 21st birthday,so must celebrate for her.Know many new frens from FBL there.They are so nice and we start to "talk cock" although we jz 1st day know each other. After the bbq,I still not back home. I drive alone to Melaka Raya to meet my friends at "TheFriends" cafe. We played cards and laugh loudly even though wat our joke is not funny. But we really happy and syok sendiri there.

Wednesday no class for delta and epsilon students, so the day is the most crazy nite. We have our dinner at Amigo. After tat,we walked to Sunshine Bar. But b'coz of no table,we move to Pure after meet Yung them. But then Pure Bar too much tables,less ppl there. We so lazy to walk back Sunshine bar,so stay there. We are so high when playing ice at bar there...

Thursday I just relax at home. Dun go anywhere except play mahjong awhile at jaff's house. I think my enjoy life is over. But suddenly got ppl jio me to her birthday party,bbq again. =.="

Friday,we have bbq at UA for celebrating Fern's Birthday. This is 3rd time I bbq in this week. Now i see the "arang" ald sked. After bbq,dey suggested go Pure Bar. So happy ald,so jz follow lo. We were excired when danced and drink there. WE played the ice again,the staff just can stare on us but cant do anything. Coz we are customer...hahaha...After Pure,we go having supper at McD. This time i no eat and drink there. Coz my pocket ald dry after played for 1 week.

This is a very very happy week. But after played,should give more effort in study liao. But now i still in enjoy mood. Hope that my study mood will bek soon. :P

P/s:The photos will upload later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.