Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back to Melaka

Finally I bek melaka today. Coz need to clean my house and need prepared for tomorrow bbq. Once i bek home,find tat my house so messy and dirty. So i nit use almost 4 hours den jz can clean my room,half of upstair living room and toilet only. And still got A LOT! :S

This is how my room look b4 I clean it...

Damn messy and dirty somemore...wanna vomit blood when think wan to clean it

After work hard for 3-4 hours....

The day is dark and I finally clean it...

It's time for me to have my dinner.

"Bak Zhang" tat make by my mom. It's so delicious.YUMMY~ Eat alone is so odd and I cant finish it. So I share it with my buddy,Michael.

Just after I finish my dinner,Yen Nee "kap" call me to go JJ buying the food for tomorrow bbq.She said tat she sked the thieves which involve in some criminal case in these few days will make disadvantage on her. She said got ppl forward message told her tat the thieves' car appeared at JJ. But for her look,the thieves wont "kacau" her 1 la...See her face sure direct "cabut"...hahahaha...

After by all the food,then i go her house and find out she has a new housemate. So I chat with his new housemate,his name is Shi Qing(Direct Translate)... After chat for 2 hours,we find out he got so much story in his life. And he do so much operation of his body since 3 years old. Can said is a LEGEND..haha..Can write his autobiography already...hahaha

It's 3am now. All my friends dun wan chat with me and go sleep lo. Think I oso hv2 recharge now...Nitezzz

4 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

swt..its 3am in the morning lar... of coz lar...

-SaMYP- said...

Jian: I still awake mah....full of energy..hahaha,,,

yung . said...

laoo u 2 so late stil duwan sleep...

-SaMYP- said...

Yung: Not dun wan sleep...is I jz bek from outside.,very excited after chat wif my new fren,cant sleep so kacau ppl around...but all wan sleep liao...haha