Tuesday, June 5, 2007

KL TrIp,DaY 02{Part 01}

This is the day we went to Genting Highland. Early in the morning, I wake up at bout 6.30am. I think im the earliest guy. But jz after i bek from toilet,suddenly got ppl ask me where i go,den i jz noe Jian and Jaff ald wake up. Jian told me tat I "cakap mimpi" b4 i wake up. He "pijak" I said tat I not only talkative when day time,sleeping oso wan talk.=.="'
WE find out Nian You still sleeping like pig,so we decided to awake him 1st. I throw the pillow with my full power to him,but he jz awake awhile,take the pillow and hug it slept again. Really %$@%... Tat 1 we consider him unconscious ald and change our target to the gals. We miss call them 1 by 1. But no response at all. After wait for 15 min, Ming Jie finally open the door and she was ready. she said she put her phone to silent oso awake by us. So powerful. XD...

After we take bath and make up,nicole bring us to the nearest hawker center to have our breakfast. The food there not bad. After treat our stomach, we go take the bus in front University Rahman.



I and JaffreY


New Dai ka JiE-->CT


Nian You and Jian


Ming Jie and Nicole

After reach KL Sentral,we took another bus to go Genting. But because we are late,the driver let our seat to another. Really Shxx... Jian and Jaff cannot get the seat. So tat 3 gals hv2 sit together to let 1 seat to Jian. And Jaff get a special seat. wuahaha... 1st class seat and can talk nonsense with the driver somemore.



More story,Click miao~ here

Genting ,We are CominG~
To be continue...

1 comment:

yung . said...

eek you so slow one, jian already at part 5 liao you are only at part 1 :P quick quick blogzzz