Monday, June 4, 2007

KL TrIp,DaY 01

DaY 01
Early in the morning(really early),Nian You and Jian reach my hs at bout 9am. After they bully my "sausage Dog",we depart to Seremban to fetch CT. Along the road,I find out my car "chock" when driving. So when reach Seremban, after we found CT, without hesitating, I "throw" them to go walk around at Terminal 1 and I & jaff called my MMU frens to bring me go workshop to treat my "lou po" . Who know, NO 1 answer my phone.No ppl wan receive my SOS signal. T_T...Luckily at last, I success to call my best fren's parent. She bring me to the workshop tat she noe well, and I'd avoid to "chops" by ppl. Really thx to her. After spend RM81 to repair my car, I faster rush bek Terminal 1 to join them. Once i reached,all complained tat stomach is
shouting,so we decided having our lunch at McD den jz depart to KL.

RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own


After treat our stomach, we jz use 30 min ald reached Kajang Town. We pusing pusing till blur blur den jz meet Nicole there. Without think too much, We direct "chiong" to Sungai Wang. On the way,we pass a underground highway. All the passengers in my car all sot and take so many photos.

RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own


But they jz shot the big fan coz they said it's special{kasi "zadao"}.

Finally we reach Sungai Wang in the evening and we divided 2 team,gal team and guy team to conquer all the shops. After 2 hours we walk around, I'd find one "YoYo" jacket tat suitable for my size. Without hesitating,I conquer it and it belongs to me,hiak hiak~

RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own

At about 6.30pm,we decided meet the gals. They told us they at LG. Then we go find LG shop ASAP la. Who noe we r WRONG, they at "L"ower "G"round floor. =_="'... After we gather,we "chiong" to KimGary to have our dinner.

Ming Jie & CT


Nicole & Ming JiE


Jaffrey & SaMYP


Jian & Nian You






{More details about the food Click here}


After having our dinner,we drive bek to nicole's hs to have a sleep and prepared to go Genting by next day.
To be continue....

No comments: