Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Do I need some change???

Yesterday,my COA lecturer,Mr.Goh show us 1 short clip. It's a clip that created base on the popular book,Who Moved My Cheese. At first,I do not go think bout it. Until Pei Xian said,our parents are so pity,we said that we need money,they need to give us immediately. That's really make me think a lot. My life now is so relax and I can get what I need easily. All these given by my lovely parents. But now im thinking,this kind of life will continue till 10 years,20 years or 30 years later???Do my parents still will give the relaxing life to me after 3o years? I think I need2 change my lifestyle. Time wasting cannot appeared in my dictionary anymore. Target had been set. Wish that I can keep the effort to reach my target.

Part 1


Part 2

2 comments:

DiaAnE said...

sam, everyone and in fact, everything are changing. Including you, yourself without you even realising it :) But then again, this was indeed inspirational. I'm the kind who like and used to old cheese, and lazy to find new one. i feel that, if i change everytime, i might go psycho~~ :P neway, if the old cheese is really no longer there, why bother holding on to it? Keep MovinG FOrWarD, BrO~ jIa YoU~~

Anonymous said...

u've been tag http://www.wretch.cc/blog/haven7