Thursday, August 9, 2007

Trip to LUBUK CINA

Yeah yeah. It's travel post again. This time,I visited to Geek's hometown, Lubuk Cina. It's a small town that near my hometown. Actually this trip is start from my hometown. Jian, Sze Ying and Jap had invited to my home. As host,I need to let my guest have a good memory. But actually nothing can play at my hometown except A'famosa Resort. Based on the economy problem,I'd decided to bring them eat the nice food around my hometown. For the story that happen at my hometown,I dun wan to mention much.U can read from here.

Ok,now start the story at Lubuk Cina. About 12pm,we depart from my house. The road to Lubuk Cina is so small and "bengkang bengkok". I'd try to drift there but not success,haha :Þ.

Less than 30 min,we had reached our destination. And we stopped at the road side and call Ah Geek come direct us to his house.

Here he come,with his racing car. hahahaha:P


Just 1 min,we had reached his house.

Outside view of Geek's house.

Just we reached,his mom had ready the food for us. So touch. Thank you,aunty.

Delicious lerr...

Yeah,forgot to tell u all,Geek's is from the family of Baba and Nyonya. So we can taste the real Baba and Nyonya food at his house. It's much much more delicious than Heritage Restaurant at Bukit Beruang.

After having our lunch,we all rest outside the house. Feel so sleepy because of the good environment. Because of too free and nothing2 do,that 2 自恋狂 start self photo taking again.


They are miao~ and shijixue

It's hot in the evening,so we drive to Masjid Tanah to eat cendol there.Why the place called Masjid Tanah???This is because there got 1 mosque that build without even 1 nail.


Here is the mosque


It's Indian Cendol. The taste is so different with what we drink normally.

After eating cendol. We go back Geek's house to take a bath and we continue our food trip again. Our next station is Ikan Bakar.
While on the way to Kuala Sungai Baru for the Ikan Bakar. We had pass by a beach. Without hesitating,we "jump" out from the car and take some photos for the nice scene.


This is 1 of the nice view that I take.

Finally,we reached the medan ikan bakar. The price there quite expensive but luckily they got show the price list.If not,we get "chopped" already also dunno. For not waste the time to travel around again,we ordered some cheaper seafood,here they are:


Otak-otak(Quite Normal)

Xi-ham(Normal Food again)

Ikan Cencaru Bakar.

Ikan Pari Bakar with Chili

Butter Crab(Most delicious food of the night,but the "kiam" missing liaw,dunno is throw away by the chef or they eat themselves ald. >.< )

I think not more than 20 min,our table become--->
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"qianG qiaNG"


Just left the plate and the folk. hohoho~


They are full and cant move already...wuahahaha

Actually the food there is not so delicious. Hope can visit to Umbai soon to have the nice ikan bakar. Who wan go?Fast fast register with me la...hahahaha...


People like to put their photo at the end of the post. So I also do tat la...But really "wuliao" lerr... :Þ

1 comment:

Stephanie_yinG said...

oduih..my photo so ugly u put up...aduih...