Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tag!!! (Song and Me) by Shjixue

Tagged by shijixue again...Still got 2 tags remain.I'll update them slowly... :Þ

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

1)How are you feeling today?
五月天-离开地球表面
~ Just wan to be crazy.Forget every unhappy things

2)Will you get far in life?
郑秀文-值得
~ Get far or not is not so important. Most important is it's worth or not...

3)What's your bestfriend's theme song?
谭咏麟-朋友
~ 你为了我我为了你,共赴患难绝望里紧握你手朋友

4)What is the story of your life?
Eason陈奕迅-幸福摩天轮
~ Sometimes in the valley,sometimes at climax. But i still happY

5)What was high school like?
张智成-快乐
~ Yeah,My high school life is just happy and enjoy everyday. Sharing everything with my best friends. No secrete between us

6) How can you get ahead with life?
任贤齐-永不退缩
~ Dun try to avoid when meet problem. Cause I believe that if I can solve all the problem, I'll reach the climax of my life soon. My bright future is just in front of me

7)Whats the best thing about your friends?
任贤齐-Stay With Me
~ My friends will always beside me no matter how I am. The people who leave me away when I got problem are not my friends

8)Describe your grandparents.
顺子-回家
~ They always wish their son and daughter can back home more frequent. So when I go visit them,they will very happy. And I love them too

9)how's your life going?
杜德伟-快乐快烧坏
~ HappY HappY HappY!Everyday Just HappY

10)what will be played at my funeral?
林俊杰-忘记
~ Hope my family and my friends can forget pain,sadness and I very soon.

11)will you have a happy life?
杜德伟-绝不后悔
~ Dun regret for everything that I'd done. Then My life will happier

12)what do your friends really think of you?
McHotdog-烦死人
~ Always talk non stop and make people feel annoyed

13)Do people secretly lust after you?
~ dunno wat this question means,jz skipped.

14)How can you make yourself happy?
蔡依林-就是愛
~ I'd think for 20 mins for this question,finally my conclusion is LOVE, love can make me happy.

15)What should you do with your life?
杨臣刚-钱钱钱
~ I want earn more and more MONEY

16)Will you ever have children?
~ Skipped...

17)What song would you strip to?
谢霆锋-不要说谎
~ I tried not always lie

18)What does your mom thinks of you?
杜德伟-把你宠坏
~ My mom always said she too protect me since I am kid,everything plan and do for me. So now make I do everything also not mature. And LAZY too... :Þ

19)What is your deep,dark secret?
周杰伦-不能说的秘密
~ Secret means cannot said lo...So i dun wan said la...hehe~

20)What is your enemy's theme song?

~ No Enemy,Skipped

21)Whats your personality like?
杜德伟-让自己快乐
~ Always Find something make myself happy. So u can see Im HappY BoDY

22)What will be played at your wedding?
杜德伟-跟着我一辈子
~ Hope my "another part" will always be with me till the end of my life...Follow me ForeVEr

23)tag 5 Lucky victim
yANn HoonG~hope to know you more
pidmopy~hehe,just wanna tag u... xD
Jian~tag back
WoOn LeE~You can write in Chinese
YunG~Fast fast do this tag,I know u can do very funny 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y me? y me? lazy la..
=..= huhuhu....