Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tele Gang Gathering Episode 1

Stop updating recently,sorry to my readers...Coz everyday busy hang out with friends. I stayed home not more than 2 hours except sleep everyday.

After playing badminton with my crazy tele coursemates, Choo Hang said that long time no go out lo,den he said wan go town have the dinner. After spend 30 min to persuade my "wallet",at last I accept the invitation.

Ah Gee come and fetch me today,finally i can be passenger. Hoho!!!After fetch Ming Jie and Nicole,he told me that they all decided to go Havana Cafe. Oh,ShTT! It's already 2 times I having my dinner there in these 2 weeks,plus this time,ald 3 times there. So I suggested to change place,but they said the law is I nit suggested 1 place that can make them satisfy then jz can be change. But 3 places tat i suggested all banned and finally still nit go Havana... T_T...My wallet is crying,not me....

HaVAna CafE


2 Special Drink at HavaNa Cafe (I forgot the name,:Þ...Paiseh)


Marinara Seafood Sphagetti(Recommended Food)


Only 3 prawns and some light seafood
Tzee Feng ordered 1,and the food come,he kept shaking his head only...XD


Here the 3 beauties from our Tele. Course...
From left->Nicole,Zming(normally called Ming Jie)& Ivy Gan


Here the GuYs
From left->Tzee Feng,Choo Hang,Wei Shiang,SaMYP,Ah Gee

Tzee Feng keep complain that he just eat a bit only...Cant fulfill his desire...hahaha. So they said go for 2nd round...Oops,my waller complain again...But when they said go old town drink coffee,I direct said YES. Coffee is my favorite drink and Old Town Cafe is the coffee shop that I love most.

Old Town Cafe


My Favorite White Coffee

I ordered 1 White Coffee "kao". It's taste good and make I feel to order 1 more...But at last,I dun do it,coz my lovely wallet "screaming" there.


Oh~My Face like jerk

It's 11.30pm,Wei Shiang keep going said he wan go bek b4 12am...We think he is a good boy. Always go bek b4 12am 1...who noe he told us,he wan watched Wrestling(WWE).Cant miss it =.=""

Must go OLD TOWN next time. Anyone who got go,must invite me ooo...XD

1 comment:

yung . said...

lolz i dislike old town, cause i don't like coffee, and the food there doesn't taste nice loh.