Wednesday, July 4, 2007

7 Random Things about Me

First time been tag. Thank for my lovely friend,course mate and badminton partner, Yung

Here the 7 random things about me

1st
I scared lonely. I scared the time when I alone in my room or in my house. I scared the world will forget me if I no go out.

2nd
I like to chat. My mouth cannot stop "moving" for more than 3 hours. When my mouth no talk,I'll disturb people through ym for chat with me. Even when sleep,I'll talk also. Jian heard before when we at Nicole's house. He complain tat I already talk so much when day time,but when sleep still wan talk. :Þ (paiseh). So I think many people will annoyed bout me.

3rd
I like to laugh. I always laugh and laugh although the joke is not funny sometimes. The joke tat make by myself,I oso will laugh...Sometimes feel I like a "so zai"

4th
I like badminton. Badminton is the only sport game that I can play well. Although not pro oso la :Þ... I love the feel smashing. Coz tat time,i can abreact my unhappy feel.

5th
I sleep less. Normally I just sleep 5-6 hours per day. Sometimes no sleep for more than 24 hours. Not I dun like to sleep. Just my mind owez "ask" me wake up after I sleep more than 6 hours. So I scared my health oso.

6th
I'll angry easily. I always angry with a small thing. And I'll feel unhappy if the problem still cant settle although jz a small prob. I cant sleep well and feel very angry sometimes. When I angry, I'll scold and mumbles ppl unstopped. My mom owez ask me dun so termagancy (暴躁).So now I wan slowly slowly learn be patient.

7th
I hope to be loved and love people. My love is means the feel btw gal and guy. I owez day dream that I can dating with the gal that I love. But owez I jz think and no do anything. I dunno wat I scared. Mayb scared shy?or scared will lose a fren if "she" dun like me? hahahaha...I day dream again.

Now, here is the person that I wan to tag
Jason-Jason Mumbles-

Ah Gee
-Ck's WorLD X-
WoOn LeE-~ WoOn LeE~-
Kelvin
-Dullscorp-
Qiu Ling
-pidmopy 's Blog-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U oni have 7 meh?I thought u have more....hahaha

-SaMYP- said...

Yeah...I think got more...but all not good 1...better keep it as secret.