Saturday, March 8, 2008

~My First Time~Polling DAY

8th of March 2008 is the polling day for 12th Election of Malaysia. This is my first time go for the election. It's a nice experience. Im here to sharing with you all about my experience.

I was not go in the early morning cause I scared it's crowded. Haha...So I go at about 12 something. It's lunch time and not much people there.

Once I reached the venue for Election,I can see many supporters of the parties there.calonBN
This is the first view when I reach the place. You can see the candidate of Barisan Nasional's banner


Another BN candidate and this is the booth of Barisan Nasional

PAS supporters
PAS supporters!!!
They will shake the flag when the cars pass by. I make a "horn" when I pass by,they become so excited. Hahahaha...Shock~~~

It's enough for taking the the photos. I came out from my car and walk toward the election venue.

election_venue
This is the school that use as election venue for my area.

Once I walk in the school. I see the electoral checking booth just in front of me.

registrationThere were no people waiting there. I think is because of lunch time. I was so happy because I no need to wait under the hot sunshine.

After the working committee check my status,they give me a number and ask me go into room number 3 for voting.

p1010307-640x480.JPG
Room number 3 and code 1466. Who want buy number,then help me buy also la :P

When I went in the room,that people check my IC and my name. Then he shout the code and my name loudly. Scared me! Then I just realise this is the procedure. He need let other comittee to take down my name for not have double vote. Just a small room,but shout so loudly. Really funny laa

roomThe room that I cross the vote.

This is the view that I just able to take. It was because that I was stopped by the police when I trying to take photos outside the room. And the police stopped me for stepped into the room cause he do not know I am the electoral. After I show my "ticket" and IC. He just let me go in. My face look like underage??? So happy!!!

5 minutes I already vote my favourite party...haha...It's time go back home study for mid-term test :D

P/S:Please do not ask me which I support...It's secret,thanks~ :)

No comments: