Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bad Luck in Doing Online Course Registration

Today is my turn to register the subject for next trimester. My coursemates ald do the registration on last Monday. So im late and no need to wke up early to contend with others.

But when i click the website for register my course,i find tat server is down and this screen out


It's still ok, coz finally I'd find a backup server to log in. After register 2 subjects,I try to reg another 1,but i find out the tutorial group tat only i can register is full.


After tat, i try register another subject, but it show error occured


So I click on the details to see what error is that, and i find out tat's not offered for my majoring...haihzz


At last, i jz can register 2 subjects...Now hv wait till next sem start jz can do manual registration...So troublesome

1 comment:

hao said...

Wah, like yours very happening one when you register course